Write quality code that scales as our new backend dev
Savvii Managed WordPress Hosting via Stack Overflow
Jun 3rd 2018
Do words like GIT, Ruby, AMQP, Docker, PHP, Composer, PHP unit and Redis make your developer heart beat faster? Do these technologies hold few secrets for you and are you capable of converting ideas into working and secure applications? If so, then we want to meet you.
We are looking for a creative developer to develop and maintain our back-end systems and web applications. In this position, you will work as part of a professional and enthusiastic team on optimising and developing our REST API, provisioning tools, client portals, ordering systems and other (web-based) applications.
Who are you?
- Minimum higher vocational education (HBO) work and thinking level, with relevant work experience.
- You are fluent in either PHP or Ruby and are willing to study other languages. Knowledge of Linux and WordPress is a prerequisite
- Familiar with current (web) technologies such as Docker, Elasticsearch, Rails or AMQP. Knowledge of testing frameworks and deployment strategies.
- A team player: Curious, enterprising and creative.
- As a member of a team, you will work on automation, features and maintenance for a hosting platform with which we serve thousands of clients
- You will work using Scrum tools to improve our platform in an agile manner
- You believe in as much automation of processes as possible to ensure the highest possible level of uniformity and quality across the entire hosting platform
- You can serve as a technical consultant for both internal departments and clients
You and Savvii
Starting on your first day at the company, you will be an essential part of a professional team. Your future? You will shape your own future by continuously developing yourself and by proactively seizing opportunities. We believe that your added value is greatest if you enjoy your work. We consider personal development, responsibility and substantial challenges to be essential to ensure the enjoyment of the work. Because we give you the space to utilize your talents to their full extent and through the sparring opportunities with skilled colleagues, you will continually work on your own development.
What makes it attractive for you to work for us?
- Competitive salary that grows in tandem with your ambition
- Informal work environment in a modern building equipped with lounge and roof terrace or a remote position
- New Macbook Pro or Dell XPS laptop to enable you to work smoothly
- Challenging work with your own responsibilities and growth potential
- Training opportunities
- Time to visit conferences
- Time to contribute to Open Source
- Time to experiment with new web technologies, such as in the form of hackathons
- 100% travel allowance when travelling by public transport
- Supplemental: chair massage by a real professional, company fitness programme, free fruit and media library