Website Support & Project Coordinator (Remote)
51Blocks via We Work Remotely
Jan 13th 2019
Headquarters: Denver, CO (Remote)
51Blocks is here to help businesses grow to their full potential. We work directly with entrepreneurs and owners across many different industries in the United States. We also specialize in working with other digital agencies in the form of white label marketing partnerships to help with strategy and fulfillment.
What we need:
We're looking for someone who can work 10-15 hours a week moving our website builds along. You will not be developing the sites yourself, but coordinating the builds from client onboarding to quality assurance before the site launches. A large part of this job will also be centered around client communication and ensuring projects stay within scope. Developing scopes will be a future skill we'll train you on. We already have the processes in place to be successful, but we're always excited to bring people in who have new ideas and ways to improve overall efficiency in the workflow. You will also be ensuring our support tickets within the website department are being addressed and completed by our development team.
- Proficient in Wordpress (basics like knowing how to update content)
- Experience with Trello & Slack a plus
- Experience in managing website development tasks a plus
- Ability to determine project scope and technical requirements of site builds
- Ability to monitor and manage web team and process efficiently
- Ability to manage client expectations/communication and meet deadlines set
- Ability to perform high-level quality assurance across platforms
- Excellent problem-solving skills to guide developers and internal team
- Knowledge of latest conversion optimization design and user experience
- Accepts ownership of website management process and looks for new opportunities to improve overall process.
Our Remote Environment:
- US Based - You must be based in the US-- Please DO NOT APPLY if you're outside the United States.
- We work 7:30am-4:30pm MST.
- This will be an hourly position. Project load may vary but will begin at a part-time basis of 10-15 hours. With proficiency and a good work ethic, this will increase as the need arises.
- Pay - $20-$25 DOE
- Moving Fast - We will be moving fast with this position so please have availability to start right away.
To apply: email@example.com