VP of Enterprise Sales
HackerRank via Jobspresso
Anywhere in US
Oct 12th 2018
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We're driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 4M+ developers and 1,000 customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers – including VMware, Twitter, Capital One, and many other Fortune 100 companies – rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that's passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let's talk.
HackerRank is looking for a creative, organized, and driven Vice President of Sales leader to drive structure and discipline for our enterprise team. This individual will ensure the success of our enterprise account executives. You will be part of a highly motivated international sales team reporting to the EVP of Global Sales.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE TO DO…
- Demonstrate leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Empower a team of 10+ enterprise sales executives through day-to-day coaching and mentorship
- Engage with the company's customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction, retentions, and increased customer revenue
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and build opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in the enterprise sales plan
- Work to develop and circulate best practices that will form the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing teams
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter striving for perfection for yourself and your team
- Grow our enterprise book of business tremendously
WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY DONE…
- You have 5+ years of experience managing and scaling an enterprise sales team
- You have 5+ years of experience with B2B sales of complex software sales
- You're ready and willing to dive head-first into a fast-paced high tech start-up environment
- You are highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- You are capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results
- You gather and use data to make informed decisions and persuade others
- You have an innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company's management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors
- You have strong negotiating skills
- You're a forecasting guru
- You have a demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business in an evangelistic sales environment
- You have a proven record of surpassing quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- You have an established reputation as a high-integrity top performer
- You have a high level of pioneering skills and experience in developing and growing a new market from scratch
- You have existing relationships selling to Engineering and HR executives
- You have high sense of urgency meeting goals and deadlines and have an ability to make decisions regarding product development
- Global sales management experience is a plus!
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We're a team of teams and we're looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Silicon Valley.
PERKS & BENEFITS. As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn't enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- 100% employee coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision; with 70% coverage for dependents
- Employee stock options, 401k, flexible work hours and time off, commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness classes, free lunches, snacks and endless supply of Philz Coffee
- Ping pong, scooters, foosball, and beautiful trails nearby, to name a few!