Technical Sales Rep
Coshx via We Work Remotely
Aug 29th 2018
Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA
The ideal candidate is ready to take the next step in their career by achieving the following goals:
- Landing a technical solutions meeting with a lead in 30 days.
- Landing 2-5 technical solutions meetings per month.
- Devising, pitchinging, and carrying out an evidence-based sales strategy in first 3 months.
- Generating 850k of revenue in the first 12 months.
- Enhancing and expanding marketing channels.
- Tracking customer interactions.
- Increase customer base and develop customer contacts
- Sell and promote mobile, web development, and cloud services
- Manage all processes involved with selling the above services to new clients (including but not limited to prospecting, meeting scheduling, and contract negotiation).
- Develop relationships with individual customers and sell to various industries.
- Provides management with complete, current and accurate data on applicable customer activity.
- Demonstrate effectiveness by consistently hitting or exceeding monthly/yearly objectives.
- Provide input to development of business goals and recommendations for new business areas
- Drive penetration into market through various means including email, telephone, and in-person.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, technology or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years business development, sales or technical sales experience.
- Ability to recognize opportunities successfully to negotiate and close deals.
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Monthly salary of $6,600 during two months training period. Thereafter, $60k annual salary with commission up to $100k/year, assessed as 10% of revenue over all managed accounts.
***Health Insurance, Dental and 401k
- U.S. based remote position
Required work authorization:
- United States
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org