Aug 6th 2018
We're looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager – Scrum Master to oversee multiple products from initial requirements gathering through acceptance testing while facilitating adherence to an agile methodology. Specifically, the Technical Project Manager – Scrum Master will:
- Coordinate and facilitate daily stand-ups, project planning and estimation, retrospectives, backlog grooming, release planning, stakeholder demos and other Scrum-related ceremonies.
- Implement and foster a lean environment where agile principles create a predictable, priority-driven culture which continuously delivers more value to customers in shorter iterations.
- Actively manage issues and sprints to ensure reliable delivery of sprint goals and deliverables across multiple projects and teams.
- Maintain desired sprint velocity and hold participants accountable for their responsibilities to ensure timely delivery of software releases.
- Monitor and report project KPI's including code quality, velocity, productivity, etc.
- Own and swiftly break down impediments that prevent things from moving forward.
- Assist Product Owner as needed with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information.
- 2+ years experience in a Technical Project Manager – Scrum Master role within a SaaS or enterprise software company practicing agile software development
- Fluency in Atlassian Suite
- Experience managing team members in remote locations
- Intuition to know when to challenge teams and when to get out of the way
- Ardent desire to continually improve the agile process
- Thrive in a fast-paced, growing company, where scrappy solutions and rapid experiments mobilize innovation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to create, and maintain, focus on key outcomes
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure
- Genuine passion to improve the real estate industry