Technical Product Manager
Citrusbyte via Stack Overflow
Los Angeles, CA
Sep 5th 2018
Citrusbyte is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing products and believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership in all of our people. We build medium and large-scale applications that solve our customers' business-critical problems.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to join the team at Citrusbyte. It is expected that you have lived the full product lifecycle, having brought multiple products to market.
In this role, you will lead a team of 10-14 engineers operating in small squads of 2-3 engineers and work directly with a research and design team and customer technical leads to build complex custom software applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a product manager supporting the technical development of a product, you are responsible for communicating the overall product guidance, vision, and prioritization, planning, and stakeholder communication. As the voice of the product, you will help the engineers organize incremental releases that achieve the product's short-term goals and align with the product's long-term vision. You've got to be a quick study and become a domain expert in the areas required for your products: You need to know the business opportunities, competitors, customer pain points and technical details about each product. The Product Manager is also a guide. Clients and engineerings will look to you to chart out the approach that will deliver business-driven results within a committed time and budget.
You will work closely with our designers who actually do the design & wireframing but you should be able to roll up your sleeves to create and make changes to wireframes yourself.
- Strategy: Collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Consulting: Guiding client stakeholders and program management teams through the right steps to build a world-class product that meets the product's business goals
- Design: Coordinate directly with UX/UI designers and engineering leads to ensure technical feasibility of proposed designs and refine user stories for engineers to execute the build
- Engineering: Overseeing the delivery of each project milestone by managing/collaborating with the project team
We are looking for smart, driven & talented people who want to work in a consultative environment, help our clients have great projects and also contribute to the growth of a great company. Tell us more about you!
Benefits and Perks
- 100% REMOTE
- TEAM RETREAT - Once a year the entire Citrusbyte team gest together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan.
Citrusbyte expects employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Citrusbyte is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Citrusbyte are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.