Redox via Stack Overflow
Oct 30th 2018
Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our Infrastructure team. In this position, you'll be architecting, building and maintaining our platform and infrastructure.
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency and tireless personal growth.
Please Apply If You Are...
- Passionate about solving complex problems and doing good
- Enthusiastic about creating an elegant and delightful user experience
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn
- A good listener who shows respect to your colleagues
- A believer in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Detailed knowledge and experience working with Linux operating systems such as: Ubuntu, RedHat, Gentoo or other *nix based operating systems
- A good understanding of VPN technologies both commercial and open source
- Has worked in AWS, Azure, or GCP cloud environments
- A solid understanding of managing SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience working with monitoring services such as: Nagios, Icinga, Sensu, Graphite, Grafana, InfluxDB, etc
- General knowledge of Docker and Docker related projects
- An understanding of routing technologies and load balancing
- Healthcare Experience/Interest
It is not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of the areas outlined above. Please apply even if you are not sure you meet all these criteria. If you are interested in the role and think it could be a fit, we'd like to hear from you.
- Annual productivity stipend. We empower you to buy what you need to make yourself more productive, whether that's a standing desk, extra monitors, a new suit, or personal coaching.
- Open vacation policy. We believe that doing your best work means that you regularly take time off to recharge.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.