SVP of Professional Services
Crossover via Stack Overflow
Jun 2nd 2018
ESW Capital takes an unorthodox approach to hiring in an attempt to improve the candidate experience by expediting the hiring process through an innovate online hiring tournament. Candidates will receive an offer as soon as the day of the event should they be successful.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 9th to hire SVPs of Professional Services (USD $400K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This position is with ESW Capital or one of its affiliated companies.
As a Senior Vice President of Professional Services, you will be responsible for managing a $50M/year business. You will interact and sell with the CIO/CTO of the largest telecommunications or enterprise software companies around the world. You will hire, train, and manage 5-10 Vice Presidents each of whom have teams of roughly 30-50 people. A successful candidate will be one with a proven track record of success serving Fortune 100/Global 2000 customers and a deep expertise in the enterprise software consulting industry.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience, including experience managing technical engagements from concept to delivery in enterprise technology settings
- Experience in a Partner-level role at a top-tier IT consulting company
- Executive Relationships: Must be able to credibly discuss long-term strategy with F500 CxO-level management.
- Customer Focus: Deep passion for customer success, coupled with a driving motivation to solve their problems and continually improve their experience - you are a customer advocate of the highest order
- Hire train and manage a Crossover-based team of 5-10 Vice Presidents of Project Management
- Sell and deliver $50M/yr of business through a team of 250-500 people
- Build, and continually improve, a customer-success focused process and culture based on simplicity, common standards, and metric-based operations.
- Create ongoing economies of scale, enabling your organization to become more effective and efficient as it grows
- Establish yourself as the face of the business with our customers, driving their confidence to build and deploy our deep team of consultants to deliver results
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
Click Apply Now > Register at the green button - you will receive the webinar link after completing registration.