Strategic Partnership Manager
Sticky via We Work Remotely
Aug 27th 2018
Headquarters: Saint Paul, MN
We have created an amazing culture that makes Sticky a great place to work. Our values include empowerment, transparency, flexibility, quick decisions, authenticity, and integrity. We believe that the only way to learn is by trying and experimenting, and know that the path to success involves making some mistakes along the way.
Sticky is seeking an experienced Strategic Partnership Manager. This important role will help drive the growth of the business through partnership marketing.
If you decide to apply, please include the word “authentic” in the body of your email so we know you took the time to read the job description :)
This role is part-time (10 hours per week) and remote, with the potential to grow into more hours or a full-time role depending on candidate performance and interest.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Collaborating with CEO/Founder to jointly develop strategic partnership strategy
- Developing relationships with potential partners in the photography space, including professional photographers and companies catering to the photography industry
- Identifying potential partnership models that allow wins for both Sticky and the partner
- Transforming partners into profitable relationships in collaboration with CEO/Founder
- Attending key conferences and tradeshows to build relationships with new potential partners
- Serving as a product ambassador for Sticky
- Helping partners you are working with start using Sticky products and maximize the value they get out of the platform to help convert the partner into an endorser
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a sales, business development, or marketing role identifying prospective partners and going from initial outreach to closed partnership
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a professional photographer or at a company selling to the professional photography industry
- You have proven ability to build relationships with individuals and companies to establish partnerships, including relationships with either leading educators in the photography industry or senior management stakeholders at photography companies
- You are a sales oriented with proven ability to tie partnership strategies to revenue generation
- You are analytically driven to use metrics to identify what is working and where improvements can be made in the strategic partnership process
- You are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats on a small team
- You are creative and great at problem solving
- You're upbeat with a great sense of humor
- Prior SaaS/Tech experience a plus (but not required)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work directly with Founder & CEO and with a small, fast moving team
- Impact our strategic partnership strategy
- Exposure to the rest of the team will allow you to learn about other functions that contribute to running a successful software as a service business
- Have fun while impacting an industry
- Awesome culture and great people to work with
- Lots of autonomy to do your job how and when you work best
ARE THERE ANY EXTRA PERKS?
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Work remotely (no need to dress up for us :) )
- Flexible schedule (make your own hours!)
To apply: To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.