Sr. Software Engineer (React.js) Full Time Remote
Gistia via We Work Remotely
Jan 23rd 2019
Headquarters: Miami, FL
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - React Full-Time Remote
- ☐ You love challenging projects.
- ☐ You are a self-starter and are highly motivated.
- ☐ You want to make an impact by delivering high-quality solutions.
- ☐ You work independently to contribute to your team.
- ☐ You are looking for a new opportunity and a company who values you.
If you checked all of the above, you might have found your match!
Gistia helps organizations deliver high-quality full stack enterprise solutions in a timely manner through our internal processes and methods. This is an opportunity to join our team of talented individuals focused on using innovative technologies to address complex real-world problems currently impacting our clients. We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack Software Engineer to work on modern React projects. This is a full-time position and you will work remotely while also working closely with our project teams and clients.
At Gistia, a Senior Software Engineer is responsible for solving complex engineering challenges and for designing and developing critical and innovative applications.
We have an internationally distributed team, so the work will be remote. Therefore, good communication skills are required.
- Experience in designing, developing, supporting and maintaining React applications
- Front end development (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Back end development with Node.js and Express
- Experience developing applications with relational and NoSQL databases
- Git and the usual development pipeline tools
- REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Familiarity with automated testing (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Have an appreciation for the peace of mind that comes with well-tested, documented code
- Have exceptional knowledge and experience with back end technologies
- Have experience making decisions regarding application architecture
- Communicate well with others in both written and verbal forms
- Be self-directed and able to manage your time effectively
- Have experience working with an Agile / Scrum-based development model
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be fluent in English at a professional level
- Angular experience
- UX prototyping and development
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience or interest in healthcare
- Competitive salary
- Monthly stipend for health insurance and other expenses
- Ability to work with international clients
- Highly experienced and collaborative team
To apply: https://gistia.typeform.com/to/PB0O4T