Sr. iOS Engineer (Remote - USA ONLY)
SocialChorus via Stack Overflow
Apr 2nd 2019
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking a USA BASED iOS Engineer to design and implement new features/functions for our mobile communications platform.
We are a distributed team. Yes, we have offices in several cities but we build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want.
- Design and execute user-facing features on iOS devices
- Create and update application designs for application enhancements
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and inspected for continuous integration
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Work with the Design team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Proficient in software/mobile app/API/Social Media iOS initiatives development
- 4+ years building apps in a production environment
- 2+ years experience with Swift, with deep understanding of Swift programming conventions
- Multiple apps deployed to the App Store
- Personal/Public projects available for review
- Strong working knowledge of iOS SDK, computer network protocols, data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Experience with video and image processing
- Knowledge of modern design patterns
- Strong knowledge of github best practices and peer review guidelines
- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.