Sr Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Architect
PFSweb via Stack Overflow
Sep 13th 2018
Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware Architect
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical/Solutions Architect to work as part of our team. In this position, you will work collaboratively with the sales team, other delivery consultants, partners and sub-contractors to successfully scope and implement customer solutions.
PFSweb, Inc. is a leading provider of eCommerce and multichannel outsourcing solutions for global consumer brands, online retailers, and technology manufacturers. We provide a broad range of services, including eCommerce technology, order management, customer care services, financial services, global logistics, and fulfillment services. We craft fully integrated solutions that are custom-tailored to each client's unique set of requirements to create Commerce Without Compromise. Our solutions provide optimal customer experiences, high-performance operations, cost savings, easy entry into international markets, and client freedom to concentrate on core competencies. We expertly serve both direct-to-consumer (D2C) and business-to-business (B2B) initiatives, providing services to more than 60 clients who operate in a range of national and international markets including technology manufacturers, apparel, luxury goods, home improvement, home décor, collectibles, food & beverage, beauty & health, aviation, and consumer electronics, among others.
PFSweb Continuing Strategy:
o Ensure high quality service for existing clients.
o Acquire new clients with founded brands, business strategies, and financial stability.
o Hire, train, and retain high quality professionals and industry experts.
o Innovate with new technology and operational capabilities.
o Control overhead costs while we focus on adding new business.
- As part of the Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud pre-sales and post-sales phases, architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Lead teams of Implementation Consultants comprised of PFSweb, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud customer resources. Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements within the team.