SQL .NET Developer
Zircoa via Remote OK
Jul 11th 2018
SQL/.NET Developer job description
We are looking for a SQL/.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will manage and create databases, web and windows applications, configure existing systems, write interfaces between systems, and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should have a strong understanding of relational databases. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, SQL Server, and software design/architecture Zircoa is looking to interview you.
- Create relational SQL Server databases.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Integrate existing systems and databases
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a full stack .NET Developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and their implementation
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- SQL scripting and relational database design
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to write code, test, and document your work
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in software development and database design