Solutions Architect - NLP and Machine Learning
Critical Mix via Stack Overflow
Sep 23rd 2018
Critical Mix is looking for a Solutions Architect to work with our teams across the United States and is passionate on simplifying the complex with digital innovation. Success in this position will require some unique knowledge in the areas of natural language processing services such as Watson and Lex as well as expertise in machine learning technologies. Of course, none of this really functions without an exceptional and intuitive BOT interface for the end user.
- Take technical lead on the team in the ML/NLP domain and keep up with latest industry solutions.
- Design, develop, validate and deploy proposed ML/NLP solutions both internal and client facing.
- Innovate and build new features for our products including chatbots and virtual assistants.
- Coaching and mentoring a team of diverse and talented software engineers.
- Interfacing with senior management and stakeholders to define requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced degree Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related area
- 3+ Years of experience building software products as an Architect
- 1+ years ML/NLP domain experience.
- Experience with Python or Go programming languages
- Experience with Microservices and Resftul API's
- Familiarity with a major machine learning/deep learning frameworks a plus (Keras, Tensorflow, Torch, Spark-ML)