Auth0 via Stack Overflow
Dec 23rd 2018
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 Solution Architects are the premier customer-facing role acting as advisor, subject-matter expert and delivery partner for our customers and partners. As an experienced solution architect with a focus on solution implementation, you'll be responsible for guiding our customers from concept through to go-live and beyond. More specifically, you will be directly responsible for technical solutions related to customer Identity and Access Management and be accountable to both the customer and Auth0.
Solutions Architects at Auth0 are passionate technologists who are up-to-date on the latest cloud and hybrid stacks, can dive into code and love nothing more than applying their skills and Auth0 to a customer challenge.
- Be the Auth0 subject-matter expert and go-to resource for delivering Auth0 integrated solutions and Auth0 implementation best practices.
- Work with customers to understand their solution goals and desired outcomes and align those with Auth0 capabilities.
- In collaboration with customers, architect solutions that align with industry and Auth0 best practices and that address customer goals.
- Conduct architectural and code reviews of Auth0 integrated solutions for customers and partners alike.
- Be the voice of the customer and Auth0 solution expert when collaborating with Auth0 internal Product, Security and Engineering teams.
- In collaboration with the other members of the Auth0 Professional Services team, build reusable assets and materials that enable the Auth0 Community.
Requirements - Identity and Access Management Experience:
- Hands-on experience with implementing solutions that integrate identity and access management.
- Hands-on experience with authentication protocols e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML.
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application e.g. password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, CSRF.
Requirements – Education and Working Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or another engineering discipline is required. Master's Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years working as a Software Engineer, Software Architect or a Consultant.
- Previous Professional Services experience is a plus.
Requirements - Solution Architecture & Development Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with at least one web development language/technology e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols and application security.
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing cloud and hybrid solutions with AWS, Azure, Heroku or other cloud platforms, including mobile platforms.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Experience with web security best practices and standards.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB, etc.
- Familiar with application integration design patterns.
- Familiar with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
Requirements - Consulting and Leadership Experience:
- Experience in serving as a coach, mentor, subject matter expert, and escalation point for customers, internal teams and colleagues.
- Self-motivation and an ability to execute independently.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a remote setting with remote co-workers.
- Up to 50% travel may be required.