Software Engineer (Remote)
Property Meld via Stack Overflow
Sep 25th 2018
Property Meld's mission is to radically improve how the property management industry handles property maintenance. If you've ever had a maintenance issue at your housing rental, you know how much of a pain it can be to get it fixed quickly and reliably. It doesn't have to be this way. Join Property Meld and help solve the headache that is rental maintenance for millions of people every single day.
We're a fast-growing company that's looking for a motivated software engineer who wants to have an impact. You'll be part of the core team and have the chance to build on the foundation of a product used by tens of thousands of users (and growing!). Our development team cares deeply about making a great product that is fast, reliable, and easy to use.
As part of the engineering team you'll help scale Property Meld's web application. This will include developing new features, improving our CI/CD processes, profiling and fixing performance issues, and brainstorming with the rest of the team on other technical challenges.
What you an expect from Property Meld
- The chance to scale and build out an ambitious project
- Work-life balance
- Smart and dedicated coworkers
- Use exciting technologies
- Involvement in the decision making process
- Shipped high quality production software
- Experience designing and implementing backend services
- Experience with SQL databases
- Python experience is preferred (Django experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Choice of tech equipment
- Meetups with the rest of the company 1-2 times a year