MEDNAX via Stack Overflow
Mar 26th 2019
We are looking for software engineers that are passionate about modern agile product development practices. We want engineers who are focused on helping to build a learning culture. We want engineers as focused on delivering business value as they are on technical acumen.
We believe that our software engineers, and by extension our product development leadership, should be able to leverage skills that demonstrate:
- Recent use of current engineering practices from XP and DevOps, such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Pair Programming
- Proficiency in multiple object oriented languages
- Hands-on use of development principles such as SOLID and DRY
- Requirements definition, decomposition, design verification and the use of system engineering methods and tools
- Experience in environment(s) where you helped to deliver frequent iterations with adaptive, business-driven planning and release cadence
- Participation in software craftsmanship communities, where you share your experiences and learning with your peers
- Understanding of delivery flow and how to optimize it
- Understanding of Lean Principles
This is a position that can be remote (United States only) or on premise.
We have multiple positions available from an experienced engineer to technical lead. If you are interested in helping us grow our culture please apply!
Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in lieu of experience required.
Required: 5 years leadership experience developing and implementing information systems.
Preferred: 5 years' experience developing and implementing information systems in a healthcare setting.
Required: Test Driven Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Full Stack development
Preferred: Strong understanding of the Healthcare Industry and the technology available to support its business needs. Management of healthcare systems development and implementations. Cloud development experience.