Software Engineer - iOS Swift
SwissBorg via Stack Overflow
Apr 1st 2019
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our iOS apps
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI, Android and Backend teams
- Write clear and maintainable code with Unit/UI tests
- Evaluate the right technologies and keep yourself up to date to the iOS technology landscape
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary
- Implement best practices to ensure app reliability, scalability, and security
Skills and requirements:
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing iOS native apps with Swift
- Knowledge of Rx (RxSwift), Alamofire or Moya is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI design skills and care to develop world-class user interfaces.
- Enthusiastic, fast learner and a problem solver
- Previous experience working remotely is a big plus
- The ability to propose, listen and accept people's feedbacks
- Flexible, proactive, organized, detail-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in the finance industry a plus
- Experience with encryption, cryptography standards and securing iOS app is a plus.