T-Mobile USA via Stack Overflow
Aug 2nd 2018
- Working with Typescript and other web technologies to deliver a performant, scalable, and responsive platform.
- Building features and plugins that need to function on embedded, mobile, and any number of other devices.
- Building web applications that need to be integrated seamlessly into both the in-home and on-the-go experience.
- Ability to define T-Mobile specific requirements and work effectively with other organizations and peer engineering teams on developing, testing, implementing and supporting these requirements for existing and upcoming products
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Facilitate good technical designs and solutions based on modern software development patterns and practices.
- Write maintainable code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.). Cowboy coders need not apply.
- Work with device/network vendors on issues, log collection, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Support the Device Design, Network Design, Network Performance, Network Validation and Marketing teams for new feature/product launches.
- Support feasibility/analysis for validation of new technologies, products, features, and services. Work with device design as well as network design to formulate development strategies.
- 5+ years of professional web development experience.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS and W3C standards.
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services and networking.
- Experience with building responsive application interfaces.
- Knowledgeable about build and tooling systems like Webpack and Babel.
- Able to write maintainable and functionally tested modules.
- Proficient in database storage mechanics and efficient data retrieval.
- Educated in browser and painting performance bottlenecks.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life cycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
- You love learning and mentoring others.
- BS in CS, Engineering or quantitative field.
- MS in CS, Engineering or quantitative a plus
For consideration, please take a few minutes to apply using link to our ATS. It will take you to sign in page and the Talent Scout will review your application ASAP. Thank you for your time!