Aug 28th 2018
Autosoft, Inc. (www.autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 30 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage out of the box thinking, and listen to our employees to help shape the future of our business.
We currently have an opening for a Software Engineer that will help create web applications using Angular JS, .Net.
Who You Are:
As a Software Engineer, your work is essential to our modern technology. You will design, analyze and develop system requirements, program specifications, and system tests to meet business requirements.
What You'll do:
- Develop, test and implement small, medium to large application
- Resolve problems of medium to high complexity
- Attend and participate in design and analysis meetings
- Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems
- Create technical documentation in the approved format for the task assigned
- Debug/troubleshoot across independent servers
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience
- Must be able to explain testing strategies: (Unit, Integration System, End to End)
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality software
- Familiar with development concepts such as Dependency Injection, Mocking/Test Doubles, Object Relational Mappers
- Ability to solve problems within a team environment