Site Reliability Engineer
Greystar Solutions via We Work Remotely
Jul 24th 2018
Headquarters: Milton, GA
Greystar Solutions has been in business for 17 years and provides SaaS solutions to the direct selling industry. Over the past year we've expanded into cryptocurrency services that meet a niche demand in the market place. With cryptocurrency comes a greater demand for talented system analysts and IT security experts. We hope that's you! If you find working in this exciting frontier (digital currency) a challenge worth diving into please contact us. We would love to talk to you.
- Must know security and security exploits
- Must know Linux
- Working experience in Linux based production environments and strong knowledge in its fundamentals and internals – file systems, memory management, threads and processes etc.
- Experience with system monitoring and alerting for availability, reliability, performance and all things security.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Engage in and improve the whole life cycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Contribute to architecture designs to improve scalability, reliability, capacity and performance.
Job Type: Full-time telecommute position
Salary: $95,000 - $150,000 a year
Location: Milton, GA
Required work authorization: Must be a U.S. citizen
To apply: email@example.com