Trice Imaging, Inc. via We Work Remotely
Sep 4th 2018
Headquarters: San Diego, CA
Remote. Ember.js. Rails. Medical Imaging. 5 years experience. Show us your code ;)
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented, innovative Senior Software Engineer to join a small development team building a medical image management and communication system that runs in the cloud (AWS). We are a distributed team with people all over the world. The development team works remotely, but all are based in the US (this position requires US residency). The other parts of the company are remote as well.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable back-end Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, use-cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, quality objectives.
- Ensure application scalability, security and performance.
You'll be working on things like:
- Working with different medical imaging modalities for consumer display.
- Developing industry-leading UX for medical professionals and consumers.
- Implementing new application features and APIs for use by mobile and web clients.
- Performance and Security optimizations.
- Strong background in web technologies, including a deep understanding of web application architectures, algorithms, data structures, how distributed systems fail, and software engineering principles.
- Experience with AWS and Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years' experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- 3+ years of team software development.
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com