Senior Software Engineer
PaperClip Incorporated via Stack Overflow
Feb 14th 2019
This is a great position for the ambitious person that excels in a fast paced small-team environment and enjoys rapid, agile application development where the customer and market needs are continually evolving.
You will be responsible for developing complete applications as well as enhancing and evolving our current product line. This position welcomes creative thinking with the goal of creating exceptional products for our growing customer base and the markets we serve.
- Product functional design
- Software architecture, design and implementation
- Develop product installation packages
- Analyze issues with performance, faults and operation as identified by our QA department and/or customers
This is a work from home position.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering and 5+ years of software development experience
- U.S. citizenship required
- Must pass a security background check.
- Commercial application development experience in a Microsoft Windows platform
environment using Microsoft Visual Studio and C#.Net
- Experience developing web applications and services using C#, ASP.NET,MVC,Ajax
- SQL programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with developing Windows services and multi-threaded architectures
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, lean, entrepreneurial work environment
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Must be detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience with Azure, jQuery, HTML 5
- RESTful Web Service development