Senior Software Engineer
NextPlane Solutions via Stack Overflow
Fort Worth, TX
Jul 4th 2018
NextPlane Solutions provides a software platform and related services to healthcare providers and experts working together to eliminate harm in the healthcare system. We are a small team with a significant impact on the US healthcare industry with more than 850 healthcare providers and the largest/fastest growing ecosystem of patient safety information in the world. We are looking for team members who are innovative and self-motivated to grow with us.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key contributor to the design and development of our products. We tackle some of the greatest technical challenges in healthcare interoperability and analytics for healthcare providers to impact daily safety and quality goals.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage project priorities and deadlines
- Communicate feasibility and alternative designs in alignment with client needs
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 7 or more years of experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, mobile application development, machine learning, natural language processing, RESTful services, or information retrieval
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and applications
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English