Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
FiveBox via Stack Overflow
Sep 1st 2018
FiveBox is a fast growing software development consultancy located in Midtown Atlanta, Georgia. We are currently looking to expand our skilled team by adding a talented Full Stack Software Engineer.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with our team to build full stack, cutting edge technology solutions for our clients using a variety of technologies, including:
- Ruby on Rails
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys taking the initiative to examine all aspects of the technology stack and make decisions to improve the quality of the code and deliverables.
Our company prides itself on creating a fun and rewarding work environment. We aren't your normal software shop! This position will give you the ability to expand your skill set by working with new technologies over time. The perfect candidate for this job will have the desire to learn new things and work with new technologies.
When applying, please include your salary requirements. 100% remote will be considered for the right candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of previous development experience in a web environment with a modern programming language, such as C# .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, or Scala
- Strong SQL Experience
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design
- Passionate about learning new technology
- You obsess over writing clean and maintainable code
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work with a small, dynamic team
- Git experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Have worked in an Agile environment before
**Agency Statement: No Recruiters or Agencies, please.**