Senior Software Engineer, Front End
YouEarnedIt via Stack Overflow
Jul 26th 2018
We built our platform, and our company, with a promise to give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues – and to drive results for our customers. Our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We practice transparency, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt delivers an exceptional employee experience and an award-winning company culture.
Through our award-winning product, we are redefining how companies engage with their people. Featured in Fast Company, Forbes, AdAge, TechCo, winner of an Entrepreneur Magazine Brilliant 100 Company Award and Austin's A-List Winner. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our team and make big things happen in 2018!
Overview of the role:
We're looking for a full-time software engineer with a passion for design, collaboration, problem-solving, and happiness at work to join our growing team. As a front-end-focused software engineer, you'd be responsible for working closely with both designers and API engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with other team members to creatively solve problems ranging from UX to front-end performance.
- Help bring our designers' vision to life and influence design direction with vision of your own to produce excellent user experiences
- Write maintainable, performance-minded code, from API clients to CSS
- Write reliable tests and review others' code to help keep the bugs out
- Influence our product's direction with your ideas
- Support our customers by understanding their needs and improving our platform to meet them
What we want from you:
- A strong desire to innovate, experiment, collaborate, and learn
- High standards for quality and attention to detail
- An eye for design and a mind for UX
- Experience with React and the Flux architecture
- Experience with and a passion for automated testing
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
Please note: We currently only accept candidates in the United States.