Senior Software Engineer (Changing the world with Healthcare Analytics!)
Pulse8, Inc. via Stack Overflow
Aug 29th 2018
Pulse8 is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to help us solve many of today's complex healthcare issues.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Pulse8, you will:
- Develop and refine our best in class Healthcare Analytics algorithms.
- Be a part of our scalability strategy.
- Develop innovative new Healthcare Technology products and services.
- Be a key player in an Agile environment, participating in daily huddles, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc...
We're looking for someone who:
- Loves T-SQL database development including design, normalization, troubleshooting and programming using stored procedures and functions.
- Enjoys writing applications using the Microsoft stack including C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Is a US citizen living/working in the US.
- Is looking for a full time position (no contractors).
You get extra credit if you have:
- Experience with claims data, Risk Adjustment and Quality Programs (HEDIS, 5 Star).
- EMR development/integration experience.
- Some PHP experience.
- Some SQL CLR experience.
- Some front end development/UX experience.
- Business Intelligence/visualization experience.
- Experience with Big Data/NO-SQL.
- A cover letter telling us a little more about yourself and why you feel you'd be a good fit.
Minimum: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.