Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Tandem Vault via We Work Remotely
Jul 2nd 2018
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
As we expand our team, we are looking for a mid-level Ruby-on-Rails developer who not only knows how to leverage technology, but is also fun to work with. We have a highly collaborative and creative development team where everyone's input is valued. A RoR developer for Tandem will play an integral role in building an intuitive, beautiful experience for the company's two main verticals: TandemStock.com and TandemVault.com.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
* Should work well within a team environment and be open to new ideas, as well as bring new ideas and concepts to the table.
* Liaise with the product team to understand the needs of customers and how designs and implementation can respond to those needs.
* Position will report directly to the lead developer. As is the nature of technology, there is a constant evolution of the product and a need to keep it cutting-edge
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Prior experience and portfolio in related field.
* Strategic thinker that will work within company objectives while also understanding the company's identity.
* Willing to experiment and try unconventional approaches.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and balance shifting priorities for urgent requests.
* Proven ability to work calmly and maintain good judgement in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
What you get in return:
*Competitive salary based on experience.
* Superior health benefits with 100% of premiums paid by company.
* The pleasure of working with the world's greatest office dog.
* This is a well-established company with a small, efficient team and a solid reputation.