Senior QA/Dev Ops (ID: 103483BR)
T-Mobile USA via Stack Overflow
Jun 13th 2018
Assess system issues, coordinate, determine root cause and impacts, and recommend solutions.
- Create solution options based on research of (current and future) system capabilities, standard processes, and industry trends.
- Assist business in leveraging (where advisable) standard process capabilities to reduce complexity and customization.
- Research, identify and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via new cross-team synergies, methods, and tools.
- Monitor systems and hardware performance and usage.
- Researches production issues and supports the platform group as needed.
- Document existing processes and find areas for improvement through Lean methodologies or automation.
- Understands the building blocks, interactions, dependencies, and tools required to complete software and automation work. Independent study of current technology is expected. Interact with system engineers to define system requirement and/or necessary requirements for automation.
- Responsible for code developed by the team meeting organizational stands.
- Performs testing of application code as necessary.
- Build and maintain software and automation tools that improve development and testing processes.
- Research and evaluate solutions from third party vendors that will inform business decisions.