Senior Python / Django Engineer
Sherpany AG via Stack Overflow
Apr 4th 2019
SHERPANY is a young and multi award-winning start-up with headquarters in Zurich and further offices in Lisbon, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw. With our SaaS Solution, the “Boardroom”, we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage the evolution of meeting culture through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management software to drive focus on decision making to free up the wasted meeting time for value-adding work. According to our customers, we are the premium partner for medium-sized and large global enterprises when it comes to transforming the management of formal meetings. Thanks to our focus on a specific use case, we will become the European leader in the board portal and executive meeting portal market.
Your work will contribute to the excellence of our software based on Django, PostgreSQL, jQuery, Less, Sass, etc. Our goal is to create a product, which can compete with any globally renowned application. Finally, we will tightly work together to grow our development skills.
Our mission: Challenge the enterprise world...Our mission is to give time back. We are building the first mobile and web based platform that allows effective decision making by digitally transforming the meeting process of executives and board members. We reduce waste by cutting administrative, organisational and repetitive work and spare resources like paper, shipping and transportation.
With our platform we want to have given back over 2 Mio. hours of extra time to directors within the next 5 years. Therefore we are extending our teams, also in Zurich (Switzerland) Lisbon (Portugal) or remote. We are looking for an ambitious Senior Python/ Django Developer to join our journey.
- Experience managing full-life development cycles
- 4+ years of experience in web development with Python/Django
- 2+ years professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites/services
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications (web/mobile)
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
- Experience with automated unit/regression testing.
- Strong IT fundamentals with a bachelors or masters in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience