Senior Platform Engineer
Alacrity Law via We Work Remotely
Jan 21st 2019
Headquarters: London, UK
Alacrity is looking to hire a senior, self-driven engineer on a permanent, full-time basis. We are at the first stages of building our product, about to release the first iteration of our MVP so this is a unique opportunity to join early on and impact the direction of the product. You will be working with our seasoned CTO, getting well defined and sourced tasks on state of the art technologies and methodologies.
At Alacrity, our primary concern in engineering is security. We go to great lengths to provide a secure and robust product to our clients. Therefore the candidate must have a strong understanding of how security applies to every aspect of implementation and how we operate.
We are looking for an engineer to primarily work on product but there are a lot to be done on the infrastructure as well so if you are not already up to speed with working with AWS you need to have a big appetite to learn about it.
This is both a remote or a local opportunity, we are located in Moorgate, London.
- You get your kicks from getting things done and deployed to users.
- You honor your craft and are hungry to learn new skills and improve your existing ones.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code, and continuous deployment.
- You understand that documentation is doing your future self a favor and you love helping yourself.
- You are fluent with devops and can create and manage clusters of services on most cloud platforms.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
- You are in a timezone with a maximum difference of 3 hours from UK.
The Recruitment Process
- GraphQL with Apollo
- ReactJS with Apollo