Senior PHP Developer remote with option of sponsorship
Time Doctor via Stack Overflow
Jul 30th 2018
This is a remote position with possibility of sponsorship if you are interested. It's not compulsory to move to Sydney Australia, it's just an option, and you would need to work remotely for at least 3 months.
You will need to work Australian office hours from around 8:30am to 5:30pm Australian time, although we can be a little be flexible about the hours. This will make it difficult to do the job if you are based in North America. Please check and make sure that these working hours are suitable for you.
M3 Solutions is an Australian technology company that has been running for 15 years and has clients such as Lenovo, Canon and Ricoh.
We are seeking the services of a highly skilled and talented PHP developer to join our rapidly growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to get in early and make a real difference. Excellent career path - grow with the company!
You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies in a highly collaborative and autonomous environment. You will work with a diverse range of senior stakeholders in an exciting environment with real work-life balance. Progress your career to the next level with a focus on quality code and be part of a great team.
- 5+ years proven experience working as a PHP developer.
- Solid experience working with a framework, preferably Yii2.
- Solid experience with large transactional systems.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Practical knowledge of Unit Testing, version control (git)
- Comfortable with UNIX/LINUX.
- Functional knowledge and experience with AWS, cloud-based environments and container technologies (Docker).
- Experience working in agile environment – scrum / Atlassian products.
- Proven experience delivering mission critical projects.
- Flawless communication skills are essential.
To apply, please click on this link and answer all the required questions to be considered for this job.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
M3 Solutions is a finance technology company that provides several platforms for IT vendor companies in Australia and overseas. Our solutions have provided efficiency, cost saving and automated workflow systems for sales, marketing, finance, management reporting and accounting. We are after two new developers to assist us with this planned growth in Australia and overseas.
Our powerful software integrates into many different ERP, 3rd party vendor systems and APIs. This high level of integration creates an easy to use a single point of entry that eliminates issues by providing strong validation rules and workflow automation. Our systems also provide a much higher level of information and services to our customer's and their dealer networks and business partners.