Senior .NET Core Developer
TSP Consulting Services, Inc via Stack Overflow
Sep 30th 2018
* We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. Recruiting firms need not respond.
We are looking for a senior level developer to join our team for the final three months of an active client engagement. You would join our team in building a custom API that exposes services to an integration with an Enterprise level Loan Origination system in an Azure hosted environment.
As part of that team, you would be expected to work remotely, on your own equipment through a vpn client connection to our internally hosted development environment.
The initial two week period would involve shadowing a current senior team member to understand the current project and the third party platform that we are integrating with.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Exceptional C# and .net core experience.
- Strong understanding of DI and test-driven methodologies.
- Experience with Git
- A personal license for Visual Studio 2017 professional
- Strong knowledge of service based architecture
- Strong SQL experience and knowledge of entity framework
- Experience working in an agile continuous integration environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge and Experience of the mortgage industry is a huge plus
We are looking for a minimum weekly commitment of 40 hours, but more may be available should you desire extra hours. There is permanent hiring potential for the right applicant moving forward as well. There are no travel requirements, but there are regular meetings and daily standups that you would be expected to attend. We would expect you to be available and working during the client's normal business hours (they are on the west coast USA)
Our team primarily communicates though Hipchat and phone calls and is very responsive. You would be in close communication with the team at all times and highly supported.
If you think this might be a good fit for your skill set, please contact us. This position is available immediately.
This is a remote work position, however, you must be permitted to work in the US without sponsorship. US candidates only.
Rate: $75 Hr.