Senior Manager of Customer Support
InVision via Jobspresso
Dec 18th 2018
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Manager, Tier 3 Support to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Manager of Tier 3 & Developer Support oversees two related teams: 1) Our Tier 3 Support team which assists with complex or sensitive Support issues impacting key strategic customers. This role works closely with Product and Engineering to advocate for previously escalated bugs and feature requests impacting key strategic customers, and works with Sales and Success to coordinate a response on especially sensitive issues. 2) Our Developer Support team which provides frontline support for Studio Platform and assists developers with the development of apps for Studio.
What you'll do:
- Work with Sales and Success to assist key customers requiring extended support for advanced issues outside the scope of the Tier 1 or Tier 2 Support teams
- Assist with development of reports showcasing outstanding bugs and newly requested feature requests for key accounts and ensure Account Executives and Customer Success Managers can leverage this resource to better understand their accounts' health
- Proactively identify trends in Support tickets for larger accounts that may suggest potential unhappiness or churn risk and work with Sales and Success to mitigate those risks
- Advocate for key accounts with Product Management when necessary
- Collaborate with other Support Managers on feedback for their staff for support tickets involving key accounts
- Collaborate with the Director of Support on the development and continual improvement of T3 & Developer Support processes and policies
- Oversee the personnel management of T3 and Developer Support individual contributors
- Manage the initial rollout of Developer Support as Studio Platform launches to the general public
- Assist in the development of reports regarding the volume of tickets handled by Developer Support and associated trends
- Surface feedback to the Product Management team for issues facing developers for Studio Platform and work closely with the Studio Platform team to ensure that the Developer Support experience is working optimally
- Oversee the rollout of additional monetized support options including Technical Implementations
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated work experience as a team lead or manager in the technical support space
- Strong technical and problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to understand complex problems and formulate actionable plans for resolving these problems
- Expertise at coaching and mentoring technical support staff on complex technical issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, customer empathy, and the ability to handle difficult, high stress conversations with strategic customers
- Strong personnel management skills and a genuine desire to make the T3 Support team a fulfilling and supportive team
Our ideal candidate will receive bonus points for the following optional abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical background with ability to create reports in various analytical tools and use those reports to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing a Professional Services program with an emphasis on monetization of these services
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.