Senior Linux Systems Administrator REMOTE - EUROPE
Hulkshare Limited via We Work Remotely
Jan 22nd 2019
This sysadmin will be responsible for managing some of the world's largest adult sites. You will be directing over five millions daily users. We are looking for someone who likes to get their hands dirty and always be looking for ways to optimize server architecture and performance. We are looking for someone who looks forward to a challenge and is interested in a dynamic workforce. If you are looking for a 9 to 5 government job, please go to the government :). This is a highly rewarding workplace, contributions are noticed and compensated. We dont care if you graduated with high honors from MIT or dropped out of highschool. If you live and breath data centers, CDNs, servers and users we have a place for you.
- 5+ years setting up and maintaining large networks
- Solid knowledge of Linux.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks and security.
- A devops attitude.
- Solid MySQL knowledge
- Enjoying troubleshooting.
- Experience with (setup and monitoring):
- media hosting and CDN.
- supporting high traffic websites.
- monitoring and log analysis.
- Ubuntu and CentOS.
- logstash & grafana
- dockers & kubernetes
- git & GitLab
- LAMP stack
- with SOLR or Elasticsearch
- redis and memcache
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- This job capacity is for a full time position. You will be required to work exclusively for for us!
Please send your applications to jobs at hulkshare dot com
To apply: email@example.com