Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® via Stack Overflow
Sep 23rd 2018
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for the Banno Platform at Jack Henry, you'll get the chance to make a real, positive impact on people's lives. Our mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have with their finances. We're doing this by reimagining the online banking ecosystem and building products that empower and delight.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer involved in a team to deploy, monitor and scale resources to deliver the Banno Platform. A Senior Infrastructure Engineer empowers development teams to easily build new services for deployment in a secure and scalable fashion. Emphasizing DevOps and observability, you'll enable and guide a team deploying and monitoring their own services.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience being directly responsible for deploying and monitoring cloud native applications in production environments.
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software development.
We Really Like To See
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, or computer science degree.
- Real world experience with Kubernetes or Docker in production and migrating existing workloads to containers.
- Experience with Prometheus or equivalent monitoring solutions.
- Practicing Infrastructure as Code and automation.
- Using CoreOS Container Linux and related technologies.
- Experience writing Golang and/or Scala.
- Deploying Nginx or Envoy Load Balancers.
- Using security best practices.