[Senior] Haskell Software Developer Genius for Network Security Solutions
Secucloud via Stack Overflow
Mar 12th 2019
Senior Software Developer for Network Security and Cloud Infrastructures - to start immediately.
TL;DR: Develop scalable network security products for the mass markt, worldwide!
01 - Your tasks:
- Development of our cloud based network security technologies
- Optimization of our existing solutions
- Documentation and knowledge sharing, e.g. internal code talks
02 - Your skills:
- Programming in Haskell
- Strong experience with/in
- Development of scaleable networks
- Web technologies and networks, especially network security technologies
- Cloud service providers
- Very good English skills verbal and written
03 - Your benefits:
- Full-time permanent position with flexible working hours
- Room for individual initiative and engagement as part of dynamic and international collaborative teams
- Comfortable and enjoyable working environment in city centre
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- Competitive salary and tons of corporate benefits i.e. disability insurance for free, beverages, daily fresh smoothies, regularly company events, personal fitness coach, massages and many other Secucloud benefits.
04 - FAQ:
- Grab you coffee / Smoothie / Tee, etc.
- Update/Synch with Dev team and prioritize tasks
- Challenge yourself by developing features with new technologies
- Challenge your colleagues by reviewing and optimizing their code
- Try to proof your QA mates wrong
- Go home when you've left your fingerprint on the product and be happy to have done a real contribution. Not only providing estimations.
- learn from our network and security expertise
- specialize and do brownbag sessions
- get market observations, break them down technically and come up with innovative products for the new world
- teach and manage younger hackers if you enjoy