Senior Full Stack Engineer (PHP, VUE)
Postie via We Work Remotely
Jan 31st 2019
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Millions of people around the world are doing something that inspires their friends and provides for their families in ways that have never been possible before. They're solving pain points for people in all walks of life and collectively they're changing the world.
Postie is a funded startup, backed by top NYC and Silicon Valley investors, based in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
We love small brands and deeply believe in the power of small brands to take over the world.
We're building a big, exciting business with customers that we love and admire.
...and we are looking for someone to lead the technical direction of the business and be part of the core team moving forward. We want someone to get their hands dirty and start writing production ready code ASAP.
- have a crucial and respected voice in the technical direction of the business
- stay on top of the developments in our industry of content production, social sharing and emails
- work on an existing application with real customers.
- improve the product for our users while making our infrastructure smarter and stronger so we can grow.
- a senior php engineer that utilised the larval framework (5.7+) and vue.js (not absolutely required)
- use Test Driven Development and implement tests for critical code
- experience working with a multitude of external apis. (we work with Instagram, Sparkpost, Stripe and others)
- fluent with the larval ecosystem
- experience with Amazon AWS infrastructure, Queue System (SQS) and Lambda
- enjoys refactoring and also opportunity to move application code into micro services
- writes clean, modular code that is easy to understand.
- 5+ years experience
- you value thoughtful UI/UX and understand the importance of good design
- open to leading teams and also being involved in the hiring process
- can grow with the business as we expand over the next 12 and 24 months.
Nice to have
- we are an email based marketing platform, knowledge of email sending policies would be ideal
- experience in hiring as would be involved in hiring new talent as we grow out the team
- great salary package + equity for the right candidate
- talented, young and motivated team
- flexible working hours
- work with a fun team on a product that customers love
- share in our organisation-wise personal development benefits and leave entitlements
This is a remote role, you can work from anywhere in the world, but will be working with a team based in Melbourne Australia, so we would like the role to crossover with that timezone.
To apply: email@example.com