Senior Full Stack Developer (C#, React)
Powerfront Pty Ltd via Stack Overflow
Aug 25th 2018
- Work on the latest online engagement technology
- Further your career with an international, innovative online company
- Work with the largest US retailers
- Great team from all over the world
- Remote working arrangement
Powerfront is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work in our Eastern Europe team and to support our engagement unique platform - INSIDE.
We use a complement of the latest HTML5, React & MS Technologies like C#, .Net, SQL Server to build a new type of Customer Service Solution.
We are a dedicated, passionate and close knit team with technology running through our veins. We are reinventing the world of web Customer Engagement software; we are not developing small applications. We have developed software that transforms the way companies run their online business. You will use the latest technologies. Every day, you will be challenged. A career at Powerfront is your opportunity to become a leader in the future of the software industry.
Our Platform is used by Tier 1 Companies worldwide including Staples, Neiman Marcus, Toys”R”Us, Adidas, The Honest Company, Rooms To Go, GE Money and others. This is the caliber of companies you will be communicating with.
- Extend the current Powerfront INSIDE Customer Service platform using the latest technologies.
- Add AI and Chatbot functionality to all Customer Service Channels.
- Build out new communication channels with Wechat, iMessage, Twitter and Facebook.
- Improve Integration with 3rd Party systems like Salesforce, Zendesk and other CRM/Chat solutions.
- Liaise with our Customers to provide technical support.
- Manage and liaise with our international development team to deliver bug fixes and feature requests originated from our Customers.
Values we look for
- Fully engaged with our Company and our Customers
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity and Toughness.
- Showing an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, the company and creation of the product.
- Hard Worker not afraid of sometimes burning the candle at both ends
- Must have Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Engineering, Computer/Telecommunication or equivalent from a reputable University
- Excellent experience and working knowledge of .Net C# 4.5+
- Microsoft Server Experience including SQL Server and IIS
- Previous experience with Customer Service solutions such as online Chat, Email Ticket systems and/or Chatbots highly sought!
- JSON and Rest API integration experience
- Third party integration experience with systems such as SAP, Zendesk and Salesforce
- Minimum of 5+ years of hands-on working experience
- Super attention to detail
- A multi-tasker who isn't fazed by a varied work schedule