Oct 11th 2018
Stardog is the world's leading Knowledge Graph platform for the Enterprise. Turn data into knowledge faster and easier. Stardog lets you query, search, and analyze enterprise data, wherever it is, using scalable, cutting-edge Knowledge Graph technology.
The future has always been distributed and the future is arriving now. If you know that Raft isn't just a flotation device, then you could be a great fit for Stardog.
- Help design and build storage and query evaluation over a large distributed database
- Develop and implement algorithms for distributed transactions over very large clusters
- Implement and optimize graph algorithms over distributed indexes
- Work on integration with DCOS frameworks like Mesos
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years programming experience, ideally in Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals, with advanced knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience building distributed databases and service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of Spark, Storm, Flink, DCOS frameworks like Mesos
- Ability to work in a distributed team mainly communicating over email, chat, and phone
- Experience with graph technologies or databases is a plus