Senior Android Developer
SONECT AG via Stack Overflow
Sep 26th 2018
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER, 100%
Location: GMT +/-2
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong Core JAVA Skills, exposure/experience with Kotlin added advantage
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with Gradle, particularly flavours and build variants
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices and anti patterns.
- Experience with Android Architecture, Android Memory Management, Security practices, distribution bundles, Multi Threading, SQLite, libraries like Retrofit.
- Hands on experience with Google Maps, Firebase, Android Pay/Wallet
- Background of finance related apps is an added advantage.
- Proficient with Git
Apart from technical skills, the candidate should:
- Be confident
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn new things
- Bring new ideas to improve our product (or the way we work)
- Ensure performance/quality of the application
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Help to maintain and improve code quality
- Know how to have fun
What we offer:
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Great team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere
- Office in Zurich with the possibility to work remotely.