Senior Android Developer
NymCard via Stack Overflow
Feb 17th 2019
A career with us means you will work alongside highly qualified people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. We seek, value and believe in unique and talented people because we consider that our employees are our assets.
If you live in Brazil or Ukraine, we would like you to join us remotely and bring your bright and innovative ideas to our company.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build and maintain mobile applications that integrate with a micro-service back-end
- Responsible for the development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise.
- Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT etc...
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 5+ years of Mobile Application Development Experience - Proficiency in Android development
- Team player and must be willing to work in an agile environment
- Experience working with offshore development teams, reviewing code, pair programming, implementing creating UI/UX.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience implementing complex business logic
Nice to Have
- Basic experience in project management
- Experience with JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with payments industry
- Bachelor of engineering is recommended