New York, NY
May 31st 2018
Join a growing team of engineers working on programmatic 3D geometry and GIS applications in the commercial real estate market.
What you'll be doing:
- Interacting closely with content experts to develop nuanced algorithms for the visualization of 3D urban landscapes
- Working with large geospatial datasets to produce real-time results for a web-based service
- Collaborating with a distributed team of designers and engineers using tools and infrastructure like Git, Docker, Kubernetes, CI, etc.
Who you are:
- Experienced at evaluating and manipulating 2D and 3D data in the form of meshes and discrete geometric features
- Have previous experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs and understand their practical purpose
Nice to have:
- Experience with GIS data formats and spatial data modeling (GeoJSON, etc.)
- Knowledge of 2D tile-based mapping libraries like Leaflet and Mapbox.
Both onsite and remote considered.