Sales/Deployment Engineer @ Enveil
Enveil via Stack Overflow
Jun 1st 2018
ENVEIL is a data security company developing ground-breaking solutions to secure Data in Use. ENVEIL was one of the top two finalists in the 2017 RSA Innovation Sandbox; the youngest company to ever be chosen to compete in the Sandbox, our 3-minute presentation can be found here: https://www.rsaconference.com/videos/innovation-sandbox-2017-enveil
We are looking for a sharp, tenacious individual to serve as Sales/Deployment Engineer.
You will work with our customers in both a pre-sales and post-sales capacity, demonstrating the value of our products and technology. You will guide our customers through their securing Data in Use strategy, from C-level executives to Engineers. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to use your security and engineering skills to build solutions that will have a direct positive and meaningful impact for our customers.
- Be the technical voice of Sales
- Provide technical demos to prospective customers
- Run Proofs-of-Concepts (POCs) to ensure the customers' requirements are met (or better yet, exceeded!)
- Ensure technical customer success with regular customer contact. (Better yet, know them so well, you're able to anticipate their requests!)
- Write production code as needed – Java, Python, scripting
- Be a customer advocate: drive customer feedback into support and product enhancements
- Create and help deliver business / mission-focused security solutions for customers
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing at conference venues
- Team player, but also able to serve as a Player-Coach when needed
- Previous experience as a senior level solutions architect, sales engineer or senior level infrastructure operations
- Previous experience delivering security solutions
- Previous Sales Engineering or Solutions Architecture experience
- Programming experience in Java and Python, scripting experience
- Experience in Docker and deployment tools such as Ansible
- AWS, Azure, or other public cloud experience
- Hadoop ecosystem experience – Spark, HDFS, etc.
- Ability to work closely with both the sales and engineering teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills to audiences at various levels of technical knowledge
- 50-75% travel
Benefits of working at Enveil
- Work hours are flexible and vacation time is unlimited.
- Competitive compensation, including stock awards (RSUs).
- Top-quality medical insurance with 100% of premiums covered.
- 401(k) with matching compensation.
- Dental, vision, and FSA.