Sales Executive (Inside)
MyHub Intranet Solutions via We Work Remotely
Jun 6th 2018
Headquarters: Auckland, New Zealand
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Support
Start Date: TBC
Job Role Area: Sales & Support
Location: Remote Working - Anywhere in North America
Based out of New Zealand, MyHub is a supplier of cloud intranet solutions for businesses all over the world. Having a unique product offering with a low price point, MyHub is currently experiencing exceptional growth.
We work 100% remotely, each team member works from their own home. As MyHub is not a US or Canadian registered company you'll be a full-time Contractor. All of our Contractors receive a competitive market salary, bonus, allowance for health and dental insurance, up to 4 weeks paid annual leave and paid sick leave.
Real customer success comes from the heart. At MyHub we obsess about our clients and do everything we can to help them achieve their objectives. Our clients trust our software to deliver a stellar experience, every time. Taking the time to understand these objectives and guiding prospective clients to choose our software needs to be your true passion.
Our clients discover our software via a number of channels include web-searches and then book demonstration calls, they're well qualified and usually looking for a more in-depth understanding of our product features and to cover off any questions. As a Sales Executive, you'll be in proactive and reactive contact with prospective clients every day. You'll be using our internal sales tools and software to help clients with pre-purchase web-based demonstrations, follow up calls and emails to secure new business.
Your primary responsibility will be making our client's heros in their business by helping them make the right buying decision.
Own the sales process with prospective customers that are assigned to you, which includes:
- Conducting pre-arranged demonstration (phone) calls with potential clients who have requested a demonstration
- Acting as a trusted advisor to new and prospective customers
- Review customer requirements to provide the optimal solution for their organization
- Converting demonstration calls and trials to paid subscribers
- Responding to client sales emails and chat requests
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities
- Effective post-sale handover to the Customer Success Team
- Assist with the development and implementation of business processes and policies to drive efficiencies in the customer support area
- Actively participate in identifying and developing product enhancements
- Work with the management team to help with the sourcing and on-boarding of new staff into the business
- Provide occasional cover for Support Staff if required
Must Haves - Qualities and Experience
- 2+ years experience in a technology/software related company in a sales or service orientated position
- Grade 12 qualification with English Home Language/First Language
- Computer literate with good knowledge of how to use the internet and business applications
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills (impeccable spelling and grammar)
- Very strong teamwork skills
- Very friendly and outgoing personality – you can't be shy in this role
- Ability to work remotely and survive long periods of time without physically seeing your co-workers (although you will be in daily communication with your team via email and video chat)
- Basic website configuration experience
- Basic Photoshop (or similar) experience
We believe in work-life balance, that's why we choose to work remotely. Please ensure you can work the following hours before you apply:
Monday to Friday - 9:00AM to 5:00PM US EST
Please note – some travel may be required.
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org