Nov 2nd 2018
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Sales Development Representatives ($60k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It's worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Sales Development Representative you will play a crucial part in our go-to-market strategy by handling inbound Marketing Qualified Leads and responding to inquiries made by potential new customers.
You will be targeting decision makers in key companies in a fast and professional manner, focusing on customer needs and how the product can solve their main business pains.
You continuously provide accurate information and an A-Class service to customers, with high focus within a high activity level. You are results driven and adaptable to new ideas and experimentation, being well organized providing accurate reporting.
As the first point of contact, key responsibilities are engaging to understand what the prospects are trying to achieve by looking for a solution.
You drive, ask and answer questions accurately and be helpful throughout the process.
The main objective is to qualify prospects (according to B.A.N.T. criteria ) to be passed to Inside Sales Representatives by constantly achieving weekly key performance metrics for phone calls activity, engagement results, a number of chats, demos booked, etc.
The ultimate goal of your conversations is to ensure that our services will add significant value to the prospect and to set up a more extended discovery calls and demos.
You will quickly become knowledgeable on the market's pain points and needed solutions which will serve as the basis for messaging experiments to refine our core product offering continually.
Crossover diverse portfolio of technologies will allow you to hone your skills across many different verticals and products. The ability to vary your sales experiences will allow you to accelerate your sales growth when compared to your peers.
- One to five years of sales development experience having managed marketing leads and increased businesses ideally in the software or technology sector.
- Associates or Bachelors' degree (Bachelors Degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Communication and listening skills, empathy, prospecting and questioning ability using IT tools and platforms
- High focus, fast learning and adaptability skills for a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully in a 100% remote environment
- At least 1-year experience with various technologies, including CRM and predictive dialers
- You have experience qualifying calls/opportunities to the next stage with the B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.
Join our community of remote professionals!