Ruby on Rails Developer
Locus Health via We Work Remotely
Sep 11th 2018
Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA
Locus Health is bridging the gap between the home and hospital. Our platform enables clinicians to send pediatric and adult patients home from the hospital earlier by giving them a connection to their patient through our platform. We strive to provide cutting edge tools for clinicians, to best enable them to care for their patients at home.
We are looking for a Rails developer to join our collaborative development team, to work on exciting program implementations, product features, and contribute toward our platform vision. With an exciting and well-defined product direction, you'll have the opportunity to make a large impact on our team. The Locus Health dev team is distributed, with some members working remotely full time and others co-located from our Charlottesville office with the flexibility to work remotely.
As a Software Developer at Locus Health, you will:
- Collaborate with your fellow members of the software engineering team and clinician program experts to create software for innovative programs that serve clinicians and their patients
- Plan and implement program implementations and product features
- Contribute to the company, product, and technology vision
We are looking for a developer with:
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails, equivalent experience with Python also considered
- Experience with CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap and precompilers such as SASS
- Experience with RSpec, Git and Github, and Amazon Web Services
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from Locus Health:
- Competitive salary
- Collaborative and ego-less environment
- Challenging and meaningful mission
- Medical, dental, 401k match, PTO, employer paid life insurance
Must be located and authorized to work in the United States.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org