Mar 30th 2019
QA Job Description:
Actively testing the scoring and performance of Adobe certification exams within the
delivery system running on internal testing, stage and production environments,
Maintenance of accurate test cases and reporting of issues discovered.
- Confirming the validity of scoring rubrics
- Accessing and performing established test cases and plans in a variety of
- Prompt reporting of failed test cases to team members
- Working closely with a team of including other quality assurance technicians, software
developers, content development managers, and project managers.
- Previous manual quality assurance experience with Web, Windows and Macintosh
- Previous experience with Adobe CC versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Previous experience with other Adobe CC applications (DreamWeaver, Animate,
Premier Pro, After Effects and others)
-Previous automated QA experience