React Native Engineer
Diamond via Stack Overflow
Oct 11th 2018
We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our team on a platform project. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, proficient at transforming concepts into a solid architecture and requirements, meticulously detail oriented, and able to quickly come up to speed on new technologies.
This is a full-time position in Culver City. We offer flexible work environment and great benefits.
- Building out a platform to allow for building out multiple react native apps
- Abstract away the details of all the integrations and make the clients as thin as possible.
- SDK integrations third party services
- Analytics and reporting tools integrations (tealium, appdynamics, crashalytics etc)
- Review and actively participate in architectural discussions
- Works closely with development, integration and test teams to ensure product quality.
- Supports operations by providing deployment and sustained engineering support for all responsible systems and technologies
- Strong experience with React Native is required
- Experience with Fastlane for iOS
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks like React.JS is a plus
- Familiarity with Node.JS is a plus