QA Engineer [Remote]
Bitfinex via Stack Overflow
Dec 18th 2018
How We Work
We're on a mission to create the most innovative and industry-leading cryptocurrencies exchange.
Our team is globally distributed, so clear communication is critical. We are in constant contact as we hustle to develop, support, and deliver the best platform possible for our users. If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have a disposition of confidence towards challenging technical feats, we want to talk to you.
We're currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Work towards improving test automation framework and maintaining scalable data sets.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Assisting with delivering high-quality code to a huge client base.
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes.
- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Assisting development team by reproducing issues.
3+ years of experience in automated QA
Experience with test automation of one or more: iOS (Earl Grey, Quick, Nimble), JS (Cypress, Grunt, Karma, Mocha, Tape)
Solid understanding of testing web services and API
Experience in the creation of Sandbox environments for testing
Experience in Stress Testing
Experience in frontend performance testing
Deep understanding of git and related tools
Skills in debugging issues and providing developers with significant feedback